Project CACA organized workshop on POCSO ACT, 2012 and Child Sexual Abuse at Sumeet Rahul Goel Memorial Senior Secondary School, Agra on 17th July, 2017 and would like to express sincere gratitude and thanks to Agra District Legal Service Authority (DLSA) & Child Welfare Committee for their support.
1. Sh. Nitendra Kumar, Secretary, Agra District Legal Service Authority for addressing, educating and sensitising the teachers on POCSO Act, 2012.No. of participants – 70+.
2. Sh. ShriGopal Sharma, Chairperson. Child Welfare Committee for addressing, educating and sensitizing the teachers on Child Sexual Abuse. No. of participants – 70+.
3. Ms. Niti Mohan, POCSO Consultant, Chandigarh Commission for Protection of Child Right for addressing, educating and sensitizing the teachers on various services provided by CCPCR. No. of participants – 70+.
4. Mrs. Manoj Bal, for conducting the workshop to sensitise the teachers of their Institution on the POCSO Act, 2012 & Child Sexual Abuse. An imperative step towards creating a safer, better and healthier living environment for our children.
5. Mr. Vikas Nautiyal, Project Coordinator – Project CACA, for moderating the workbooks. No. of participants – 70+.