Workshop on POCSO ACT, 2012 and Child Sexual Abuse organised by Project CACA at Adriel High School, Rohini.
Project CACA organized workshop on POCSO ACT 2012 , Child Sexual Abuse & Orientation on CACA Safety Workbooks at Adriel High School Rohini on 29th July, 2017 and would like to express sincere gratitude and thanks to District Legal Services Authority and Fortis Healthcare for their support.
1. Advocate Urmila Yadav, Senior POCSO Counsel for addressing, educating and sensitizing the teachers on POCSO ACT, 2012. No. of participants – 30+.
2. Shri Puneet Pahwa, Secretary , District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) for addressing , educating and sensitizing teachers on POCSO Act, 2012. No. of participants- 30+.
3. Ms. Shreya Verma, Clinical Psychologist with the Department of Mental Health and Behavioral Sciences at Fortis Hospital, for addressing, educating and sensitising the teachers on Child Sexual Abuse. No. of participants – 30+.
4. Ms. Poonam leekha, Principal Madam for conducting the workshop to sensitise the teachers of their Institution on Child Sexual Abuse. An imperative step towards creating a safer, better and healthier living environment for our children.
5. Mr. Pradeep , Project Director – Project CACA, for moderating the workbooks. No. of participants – 30+.