Project CACA organized a workshop on POCSO Act, 2012 & Orientation on CACA Safety Workbooks, at The Air force School, Delhi ,on 26th August,2017 and would like to express sincere gratitude and thanks to Delhi State Legal Service Authority (DSLSA) for their support.
1. Ms. Geetanjali Goyal, Special Secretary, Delhi State Legal Services Authority for addressing, educating and sensitizing the teachers on POCSO Act. No. of participants – 50+.
2. Ms. Jasmine Arora, Clinical Psychologist Fortis Healthcare for addressing, educating and sensitizing the teachers on Child Sexual Abuse. No. of participants – 50+.
3. Ms. Seema Mittal, Principal of the school, for implementing Project CACA- Children Against Child Abuse and Hosting the workshop in the school. An imperative step towards creating a safer, better and healthier living environment for our children.
4. Mr. Vikas Nautiyal Nautiyal, Advocacy Advisor – Project CACA, for moderating orientation on CACA Safety Workbooks for teachers. No. of participants – 50+.
5. Mr. Pradeep, Project Director – Project CACA, for conducting orientation on CACA Safety Workbooks for teachers. No. of participants – 50+.