Under project CACA we deliver following workshops for teachers, parents and support staff which cover Academic, Psychological and Legal aspects of child abuse, child rights, and gender equality.
- The Rationale of Morality/Ethics, Human Rights/ Women Rights/Children Rights
- United Nations Conventions for Rights of Children – UNCRC
- Impact of UNCRC on Indian education and Judicial System
- Life Skills V/s STEM and Life Skills for Safety and health
- POCSO Act – Punishment as a deterrent
- JJA 2015 – Reform and Rehabilitation
- Ethical, legal and professional dilemmas’ under POCSO and JJA
- Core Principles of Project CACA safety Workbooks
- The Rationale of various circulars/ notifications/ guidelines issued by time to time to schools on child safety/abuse by various school boards, Directorate of education, Commissions for protection of child rights, Supreme Court, etc.
- The trauma of Child Sexual Abuse.
- Implementation of Project CACA – Children Against Child Abuse
The workshops are conducted with the help of our committee and team members, partners and supportive organisations. Besides, we conduct regular consensus building workshops in schools across India on a regular basis. For consensus building, we partner with a local host school and then invite nearby schools at the venue (host school).
Our Advisors and Project CACA Committee Members.
- Sh. Puran Chand (Fr. General Secretary, Council of Boards of School Education in India – COBSE): Chairperson Project CACA Committee
- Dr. Amit Sen (Senior Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Children First, Safdarjung): Advisor Child Psychology
- Dr. Kiran Aggarwal (Fr. President Indian Academy of Pediatrics – Delhi): Advisor Child Health
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar (Fr. Head Publication and currently HOD Science – National Council of Educational Research and Training – NCERT): Advisor Academic
- Smt. Kala Anjan Dutta (Fr. Director, The American Library, US Embassy, American Center): Advisor Academic
- Dr. Geeta Chopra (Professor in Delhi University, Activist and Author in the field of Child Rights and Childhood Disability): Advisor Child Rights
- Smt. Hemlata Suri (Counsellor, Carmel Convent School, Chanakyapuri, Delhi): Advisor School Counselling
- Smt. Tanuja Sharma (School Counsellor, The Indian School Muscat, Oman): Advisor School Counselling
- Dr. Jayanti Banerjee (Faculty Psychology, The Mother’s International School, Delhi): Advisor teaching Psychology as a subject to school students.
- Smt. Poonam Gautam (Special Educator & School Counsellor (Rtd.), Loreto Convent School, Delhi): Advisor Special Education
- Smt. Shweta Shrivastava (Special Educator, Presidium School): Advisor Special Education
- Smt. Rupa Chandra (Advocate, Jharkhand High Court): Advisor Legal
- Sh. Harsh Juneja (Vice President, Tata Teleservices Limited): Advisor Advocacy
Counsel to Secure Justice, I-Probono, IIT, Kanpur – Project Umbrella, Endzone Department of Mental Health and Behavioral Sciences, Fortis Healthcare
District Legal Service Authorities (DALSA); Child Welfare Committees (CWC); State Commissions for Protection of Child Rights (SCPCR); Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation
- Pradeep – Director (Implementation)
- Vikas Nautiyal – Director (Advocacy)