Project CACA organized a Sensitization Workshop on Child Sexual Abuse, Related trauma and Legal Awareness workshop on POCSO Act, 2012 and JJAct with Teachers and Non-teaching staff of Basava International School, Dwarka, New Delhi on Wednesday, 24th April 2019.
1. Academic – Mr. Vikas Nautiyal, Director for Advocacy – Project CACA, No. of Participants – 40+ (Non-Teaching staff)
2. Psychological –Ms. Nilya Dutt, Counseling Psychologist – Fortis Healthcare, No. of Participants – 70+ (Teachers)
3. Legal – Ms. Manvi, Advocate – DLSA Dwarka, No. of Participants – 70+ (Teachers)
4. Dr. Manimala Roy, Principal – for hosting the workshop. A crucial step towards creating a safer, better and healthier living environment for our children.
5. Ms. Ritu Aneja, School Coordinator – for extending her support for the workshop.